THIS CANOE SALE IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
We have sold out of used canoe sale appointments for our 2023 Used Canoe Sale! We will be hosting a sale again next year and will not be selling any more canoes for 2023.
Please do not attend the sale if you have not secured an appointment.
Used Canoe Sale Rules
- Appointments will only be issued for the exact number of canoes sold.
- Once all appointment deposits have been acquired the sale will effectively be “sold out” (unless someone cancels prior to the sale – at which point we would use a waiting list to find a suitor).
- Customers will only be able to make a deposit of $115.00 for one (1) canoe per household.
- The appointment time frame will be 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, on the date of the sale, please consult APPOINTMENT DATES AND TIME FRAME section below for details.
- In order to honour all appointments, customers will have exclusive choice of a canoe for an appointment period of 15 minutes. At which point we reserve the right to allow the next appointment the option to view canoes during their appointment.
- Customers who do not appear on time the day of the sale, may be bumped down the list or may not have their appointment honoured.
- Photo ID will be required at the scheduled appointment time and must match the name and address provided.
- Customers will only be allowed to choose a canoe from the type requested. At the time of appointment customers may not be able to change to a different canoe type.
- Purchase payment will be taken on site. Payment methods are cash, debit, or Visa/MasterCard. The $115.00 reservation deposit is subtracted from the amount owing.
- HST sales tax will be applied to all canoes sold.
- If, while attending the used canoe sale, a customer does not wish to purchase a canoe, a refund will be issued for the reservation deposit.
APPOINTMENT DATES AND TIME FRAMES
|Used Canoes||QTY||Price Range||Date & Time|
|15ft Scott Kevlar Prospector||38||$825 to $1200||09:00AM-3:30PM|
|17ft Souris River Quetico Ultralight Kevlar||10||$1500 to $1700||09:00AM-10:30AM|
|18ft Souris River Quetico 3 Seat Ultralight Kevlar||20||$1300 to $1600||11:00AM-2:30PM|
|16ft Souris River Prospector UltraLight||32||$1300 to $1500||9:00AM-1:30PM|
|16ft H2O ProLight Carbon-Kevlar||22||$1700 to $1900||9:00AM-12:30PM|
|17ft Scott Adventurer 3-Seat Fiberglass||12||$1400 to $1500||1:00PM-3:00PM|
OUR AVAILABLE USED CANOES FOR 2023
15ft SCOTT KEVLAR PROSPECTOR
The Scott 15ft gel-coated Kevlar Prospector is a nimble versatile canoe with many practical advantages. For starters it paddles well when fully loaded or when paddling around camp unloaded. Secondly given its length and round bottom it doubles well as a solo canoe. It’s just as nimble on the portages too, given its 50 pound weight.
17ft SOURIS RIVER ULTRALIGHT QUETICO
This may be the ultimate backcountry tripping canoe. Only slightly heavier than the 16 foot UltraLight, this Quetico shaped hull is incredibly fast, stable and can easily track a straight line on big windy lakes. It rides high on waves and takes in very little water over the gunwales. Ideal for backcountry enthusiasts looking to get to their destination with true voyageur efficiency and style.
16ft SOURIS RIVER ULTRALIGHT PROSPECTOR
Where weight matters you need the 16ft Ultralight. Clear kevlar/epoxy resin and lightweight aluminium trimmings makes these speedsters weight as low as 41 pounds and no more than 44 pounds. At 16ft these canoes are a well rounded mix for paddlers wandering through meandering rivers as well as crushing big water lakes.
18ft SOURIS RIVER ULTRALIGHT QUETICO
Family sized canoe built for canoe-camping. At 1300 pounds of capacity it is by far our biggest canoe. The Quetico shape makes it a speedster despite its length. When unloaded however, this canoe can be a kite given the wrong wind conditions. This canoe is designed to haul people or gear while being light on the portages. Clear kevlar/epoxy canoe with a removable 3rd seat, weight 55 pounds, length 18ft 6 inches, width 35 inches.
16ft H2O PROLIGHT PROSPECTOR
Full size prospector with none of the weight. All the hardware fixed to this canoe is designed to keep the overall weight down while ensuring the canoe is tough enough for the rental market.
This canoe has tonnes of carrying capacity and is agile in the water but where it shines is on the portage trail. At 33 pounds, it truly is like not carrying anything at all. The generous rocker makes it nimble in the water at the sacrifice of overall speed. Wind obstacles are not as hard to overcome given its shallow and wide body shape.